Skip to main content

Featured

From Shadows to Shutter: A Journey of Colours in Anambra

In the quiet town of Awka, Anambra, life seemed to have lost its colors for me. Since my father's untimely departure when I was just 12, my mother and I traded the bustling streets of Lagos for the calm embrace of Anambra. The move was supposed to be a fresh start, but it felt more like a never-ending struggle. I found myself caught in the web of responsibilities, juggling odd jobs and freelance photography gigs just to keep our heads above water. Every day seemed like a déjà vu of despair, and I couldn't shake the feeling of being invisible, my dreams fading like distant memories. One day, as I captured the vibrant hues of a local market, a peculiar event unfolded. A rambunctious crowd surrounded a street performer, who turned out to be none other than Kelechi Amadi Obi, a renowned artist known for his eccentricities and mastery of colors. I have been a great fan of his work, so, I mustered the courage to approach him. In an unexpected turn of events, Mr. Kelechi noticed my w

OBASANJO AND ATIKU SAGA

 Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, former President of Nigeria, reflected on his life and achievements both in the military and as civilian president on Saturday, saying one of the mistakes he made was choosing former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as his running mate in the 1999 presidential election.

He made the announcement at the conclusion of the National Exhibition and Awards, which took place at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) in Abeokuta, Ogun State, and featured presentations and exhibitions of some products made by students from participating schools.

Obasanjo was responding to questions posed by students from selected secondary schools who had been invited to attend the event, which was organized by Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE).



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts